PARIS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS, WEEK OF 11.1.2020
In our observance of All Saints Day Sunday we took a moment to remember and give thanks for the following saints who were members of this church and who passed away during the past year:
~IN GRATEFUL MEMORY~
Phil Church November 30, 2019
Virginia Zimmerly December 12, 2019
Please find below your invitation to this Saturday’s Community Prayer Service. Participants are asked to wear masks while entering and exiting, and to practice socially-distanced seating. The focus will be on sharing individual and community joys and concerns, and praying together.
In the coming week, please pray for:
- Our church, Yourself, Laurie, Rev. Rodger, Alice Sprague, Betty Dahlin,
- Our nation and her leaders, Margie Taflinger, Virginia Collier,
- Kathy and Ilse Smilie, Jillian Hebermehl: cancer, Kenisha Davis & April Davis,
- The family of Deanna Mason at her passing, Camille Foley,
- Kay & Gary Hayes: recurrence of cancer in Gary,
- Pam Brown: cancer, healthcare workers and their families,
- Richard Melendez: Brain bleed and dementia,
- Daryl (cancer) & Janet (dementia & heart problems), Barbara Bergdolt,
- Students, teachers, and parents, Jim Randall’s family at his passing,
- An end to the Coronavirus & healing for those affected
Please remember these with a text, call, card, or email.
During October, members of our church volunteered at the Paris Compassionate Clothing Closet. THANK YOU to Liz (who coordinated the effort), Tom, Joanna, Deb, Rodger, Jane, Jani, Larry—and any “last minute volunteers” of whom we were unaware at the writing of this announcement!
YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION:
JOIN US IN PRAYER
PARIS COMMUNITY PRAYER SERVICE
FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 201 S. MAIN ST.
SATURDAY NOV. 7 @ 8 A.M.
NO BREAKFAST, NO CHARGE