PLEASE DON’T SKIP straight from the joyous celebration of Palm Sunday to the joyful celebration of Easter, without coming to worship to hear and reflect on what Jesus did for us on the terrible and important days in between. Be part of Holy Week worship:
- Thursday, April 18, 7:00 – Our Maundy Thursday service including the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper and a reading-and-music format (anthems, hymns and solos) in a gradually darkening sanctuary as we approach the darkness of Good Friday. The service will be preceded by a supper at 6:00 for all who can attend.
- Friday, April 19, Noon – The Paris Ministerial Fellowship presents its annual Community Good Friday worship service at St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
- Friday, April 19, 7:00 – We join the congregation of New Providence Presbyterian Church, at New Providence, for worship, reflecting on what Jesus did for us. The choir there will present a cantata.
- Sunday, April 21, 6:30 A.M. – A Sunrise Easter celebration at New Providence Presbyterian Church, with breakfast following.
- Sunday, April 21, 10:30 – Easter worship, including the resurrection story, special music, a puppet presentation, and a variety of colorful Easter flowers.