Festive December Advent/Christmas Events
We have many special events coming up on December. If you look at the NOVEMBER newsletter (under newsletter category) you can see them in more detail (after it is posted). All of these events take place at The Presbyterian Church, Paris, IL:
1) Dec. 14- annual Sonshine Puppet Team Christmas Musical- 4pm-5pm A really fun, joyful, colorful, meaningful production. Cookies after. Please come.
2) Dec 14- annual Salvation Army Bell-ringing for our congregation (not at the church!) – from *1-4pm, sign up or call in to sign up for a time slot
3) Dec 21- annual Christmas Party for all ages during from *9:00-10:15am, lots of talent, singing, storytelling, a variety of musical instrumental- hope to see you
4) Dec 21- Carolling to people who are mostly home bound, meet at church at *4pm and dress warmly. Anyone is invited to sing! Snacks following.
5) Dec 24- our beautiful, moving Candle-lighting Christmas Eve Lessons and Carols service, incredible service of scripture and music (carols and anthems) ending with candles light to sing Silent Night to ring in Christmas Eve- *1pm-12am. Everyone is invited to come worship with us.
EXCITING, SPECIAL MISSION EVENT: something special to be a part of after Holy Week/Easter!!: No it isn’t Easter (that is more than special!), it is a special weekend of events. Anyone can come
It is […]
We have been very blessed this year to have been in the company of the missionaries who spread the good news of Jesus Christ and the grace of God in countless ways throughout the […]
…that at least 92 different people participated in Paris Presbyterian Church worship services or other activities during the month of May, and 112 participated during June, not including Vacation Bible School volunteers and children? […]